Because of COVID we’ve all become very aware of supply chains – especially for food. Some items are in short supply – some are more expensive. Beef is one of those items. The supply disruption has shown us how delicate our own food supply chain is.
But there’s no shortage of beef. Canada is a major producer of beef – more than we need. And the potential for overseas market expansion keeps growing.
Join us for a webinar where a panel of experts will discuss the beef industry in Canada. How it’s been affected by COVID, and how it could be one of the industries that leads us out of the COVID recession.
- Cherie Copithorne-Barnes, Director, Calgary Stampede
- Joanne MacTaggart, Vice President of Internal Development at Northland Restaurant Group
- Kendra Donnelly, Finance and Audit Committee Chair, Korova Feeders Ltd.
- Nicole Zeni, Sr. Manager, Strategic Supply, McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada
- Stirling Fox, Director of Procurement, JBS
- David Hall, Professor, Animal Health Economics, Ecosystem and Public Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
There is no cost to register. Webinar will be hosted via Zoom. Please share this with those who might be interested.
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions.